How Our Sales Numbers Compare


How do we compare to some of the top teams in the area? Very well, actually.

Buying a Texas home? Get a full Home Search Selling your Texas home? Get a free Home Value Report

How do my sales numbers compare to the numbers of some of the top teams in Granbury? To demonstrate, I’ve got some numbers to share. First, some background information. The National Association of Realtors says that the average Realtor does 11 transactions per year. How do we stack up when compared to the top companies in the area? We took a look at the numbers from two of the top teams in Granbury. We’ll call them Team A and Team B. Team A had a total of 219 residential sales in 2016. With about 15 agents on their team, that gives them an average of 14.6 sales per agent. Team B did 100 sales with 10 agents on their team, giving them an average of 10 sales per agent.
My program is better and I work harder.
When you look at my numbers, last year I did 93 residential transactions as the only agent in my office who takes listings and writes contracts. This gives me a 93 sales per agent average. Why is my number so high? There are two reasons. The first is that my program is simply better than the others. I offer seller discounts and cash rebates when they don’t. It’s very simple. The second reason is that I work harder. If you call me at 9 p.m., you’ll be able to get a hold of me. With the other teams, you would be lucky to get ahold of them after 5 p.m. My program is better and I work harder. See my reviews here to learn what people are saying about me. The numbers don’t lie. If you have any questions or are looking to buy or sell a home in Granbury, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!