3 Ways We Separate Ourselves From the Competition


Most Realtors are the same, but there are three ways we separate ourselves from the competition.

Buying a Texas home? Get a full Home Search Selling your Texas home? Get a free Home Value Report

How is TexasRealEstateSavings.com different from all the other real estate companies out there? As I like to say, Realtors are a lot like gumballs. On the outside, they’re different colors but on the inside they’re the same. However, there are three primary ways we separate ourselves from other real estate companies: 1. We help sellers save money. Because real estate commissions are negotiable, we don’t charge what most companies charge. In fact, we usually charge quite a bit less. Our sellers save an average of $3,000 to $8,000 on their home when they list with us.
2. We offer a seller advantage program. On top of our discounted full service listing fee, we have a seller program. If a seller comes across a buyer, I still write the contract, represent the seller, and help the buyer. You only pay my listing side of the commission and not the other 3% that we and other companies usually charge.

3. We offer cash rebates to buyers. When a buyer works with me, we give them money back at closing. There are only three conditions. The first is that you have to use me exclusively as your buyer representative. The second is the home has to sell for over $100,000. The third is the commission has to be at least 3%.
Sellers save an average of $3,000 to $8,000 working with us
Please check out my reviews. I’m one of the very few agents who has more than 100 five-star reviews on Zillow. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I’d love to help you!